Apprenticeship Sub contracted Through a Variety of Prime Contractors.
New Programmes Funded through the Education and Skills Funding Agency, Eden College works in partnership to Westminster Adult Education Service to the provide the following apprenticeship opportunities.
Intermediate and Advanced Apprenticeship opportunities in a range of occupational areas
- Children and young peoples workforce level 2
- Early Years Workforce level 3 ( Applicants must have or willing to work towards
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above)
- Business and Administration levels 2 and 3
- Customer Service levels 2 and 3
- Health and Social Care levels 2 and 3
- Team Leading and Management Levels 2 and 3
- Supporting Teaching and Learning levels 2 and 3
New Programmes Funded through the Skills Funding Agency, Eden College working as a partner to Manley Summers to provide these apprenticeship opportunities.
Higher Apprenticeship for the following qualifications available at Eden College
- Care Leadership and Management level 4 and 5
- Management levels 4 and 5
- Business and Administration levels 4 and 5
Interested in applying contact: The Learning and Careers Team on 01708 726660